Sustainable Energy Solutions
Burns & McDonnell is pleased to be selected and acknowledged for excellent performance by the Colorado Governor's Energy Office (GEO) as a pre-approved energy service company (ESCO) to engage in performance contracting projects throughout Colorado.
Burns & McDonnell and the Colorado GEO will work closely to help you navigate the performance contracting process to help your project achieve the full spectrum of benefits that performance contracting has to offer. Please feel free to contact the Colorado GEO or Burns & McDonnell with questions on how to take the first step toward achieving a higher performance commercial or educational building.
Worried About Risk?
Don't be. Burns & McDonnell provides complete turnkey implementation of your energy services program, from concept through commissioning — all for a fixed cost and guaranteed schedule. With an energy services performance contract, your utility and operational cost savings will be guaranteed for the entire performance period of the program.
- 110-year history of successful energy services performance
- Denver office, with 60 employee-owners, opened in 1987
- 3,300 employee-owners
- In-house engineering, architecture, construction, environmental and consulting solutions
- 80 percent customer retention
- 19 major offices nationally
- Excellent safety record
- State government agencies and divisions
- Local government and municipalities
- K-12 school districts
- Higher education
- Industrial facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Commercial properties
- Water/wastewater facilities
- Federal clients