Controls Upgrades to Solve Challenges
The need for a controls upgrade can be driven by many reasons.
Getting to the bottom of those reasons can involve asking the right questions. And that takes a partner with solid experience and depth of expertise.
Acheive your objectives and maximize your gain with Burns & McDonnell.
When It's Time for a Controls Upgrade, Call the Experts
Burns & McDonnell has been helping clients with controls upgrade projects for over 20 years. We look at your objectives and drive the project to that goal. We help you assess the condition and performance of your current system — what works, what doesn't and what's cost-effective.
It's not as simple as choosing a system. It's the application of that system that ensures you get the performance, flexibility and features you need.
- Assessment studies for:
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Conceptual design
- Master plan
- System design/configuration
- Simulator integration procurement
- Security compliance requirements
- System/equipment placement
- Installation design
- Factory acceptance testing support
- Installation testing and startup support
- Construction/installation support
- Site acceptance testing support
- Turnkey package/engineer-procure-construct