Dedicated, On-Site Facility Engineering Services
It's all about the fit.
You outsource for many reasons — cost, quality, accountability. But you select the team that fits the best.
Adapting our expertise to your culture is what Burns & McDonnell does best.
The Right Team
Organizational knowledge, long-term planning, facility expansions and renovations, utility upgrades, preventive and predictive maintenance, performance optimization — all are integral to a safe, efficient and cost-effective operation. But attending to those needs can divert valuable resources away from your primary concern — your core business.
Burns & McDonnell Facility Engineering Services (FES) can provide you an engineering staff that has the concept, optimization and design expertise, construction experience, and organizational and operational knowledge to plan and execute all of your facility projects.
- Forward planning
- Identification and evaluation of future technologies
- Feasibility studies
- Project concept, planning and coordination
- Estimating/project scheduling and cost control
- Construction management
- Equipment installation, startup and prove-in
- Document control systems
- Facility management database capability
- Fixtures, furniture and equipment, phones, networks
- Innovative technology transfer applications
- Utility engineering
- Energy management
- Plant system operations
- System maintenance plans and maintenance
- Work control
- Configuration management
- System operations plans
- Facility modeling in CADD and GIS
- Facility condition assessments
- Knowledge preservation and data maximization
- System and equipment analysis