Associate, Pharmaceutical Services
Prescribing Solutions for the Pharmaceuticals Industry
At Burns & McDonnell, we focus on your needs to design and construct the right solutions for the pharmaceuticals industry.
The Right Pharmaceutical Design Solutions
Insightful design. Comprehensive, client-driven solutions.
For your manufacturing facility expansion or upgrade, turn to Burns & McDonnell for pharmaceutical design professionals with the experience you need for insightful design and the client focus you deserve.
We successfully deliver your capital project — on time and on budget.
Full-Service Experience Beyond Critical Unit Operations
Burns & McDonnell pharmaceuticals’ knowledge extends beyond your critical unit operations. Our more than 110-year-old engineering, architecture, construction and environmental consulting firm collaborates to deliver comprehensive solutions that meet all of your facility’s needs.
Burns & McDonnell doesn’t manufacture pharmaceuticals — that’s your job! — but we do have the engineering and process experience to cure the ailments that challenge your projects and facilities.
- Full, in-house multidisciplined engineering
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration and European Union documentation
- Automation and controls integration
- Equipment specification
- Hazard and operability analysis
- Constructability reviews
- Operator training
- Site acquisition
- Environmental studies and permitting
- Energy studies
- Startup and commissioning
- Feasibility studies
Burns & McDonnell doesn't manufacture pharmaceuticals — that's your job! — but we do have the engineering and process experience to cure the ailments that challenge your projects and facilities. Our experience includes:
- Containment/potent compounds
- Animal health
- Critical utilities
- Central utility plants
- Research and development facilities
- Formulation and finishing
- Pilot plants
- Clean rooms
- Solvent handling
- Maximum achievable control technology/emission controls