Project Development Manager
Delivering Project Success from Design to Operation
"Let's just see what develops ..." Not the words you want to hear about your project.
Burns & McDonnell has more than 100 years of successfully developing and managing projects like yours — from idea to operation and financing to finished.
Our Project Development Experience Applies to Every Phase, Every Industry
Burns & McDonnell has a track record of making its clients and their projects successful.
Our Project Development team covers every phase of a project, from initial feasibility studies, strategic siting studies, planning and environmental analysis and permitting, to design and construction management.
As recognized leaders in the development of merchant and regulated power facilities, our team has established principles that have been successfully applied to many industries.
- Market assessments
- Strategic siting studies
- Asset due diligence
- Pro forma analysis
- Strategic siting and development for gas- and coal-fired facilities
- Conceptual engineering
- Power market research
- Water and fuel supply analysis
- Transmission interconnection and analysis
- Regulatory filing and permitting application support
- Offsite infrastructure development
- Site retirement cost analysis
- Contract negotiation assistance
- Risk identification/mitigation
- Fuel strategy and consulting