J. David Langford
Email J. David
Meeting RCRA Obligations
Your hazardous waste issues won't go away without the expertise of an experienced consultant.
Burns & McDonnell has experience investigating, remediating and closing hazardous waste sites.
We use our knowledge of regulations to your advantage.
Removing Your Environmental Liability
Our experience with the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA) makes us the right choice to solve the hazardous waste issues you face. We have conducted investigations at facilities including manufacturing plants, chemical plants, landfills, disposal facilities, public facilities and Department of Defense sites.
- Negotiation and modification of permits and consent orders
- Reduction and/or elimination of post-closure care requirements
- Phased investigation and data presentation
- Risk-based closure of RCRA-regulated units
- Environmental liability transfer
- Reporting — CCR, RFI, CMS, CMI
- Triad approach to investigations
- Risk assessment
- Chemistry/data validation
- Innovative remedies
- Design-build remediation
- Extensive federal, state and local experience