Our volunteers served meals to patients and their relatives at J.J. Hospital as part of a cancer relief drive supported by Burns & McDonnell India.
Collaborating, building, connecting — with each other and with our clients.
Our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the overall development of individuals, and we encourage our employees to be innovative and collaborative, contributing to individual growth as well as the growth of our organization. We see the benefits of building long-term relationships with our employees.
Our MacCulture Principles — the tenets that guide us as a company — drive us to build and retain a great work culture among the challenges the world faces today. "We are all employee-owners" means we feel the rewards of ownership, a difference-maker that goes beyond financial benefit. We approach our jobs differently. We strategize about how to improve individually and as a team. We strive to see how the company can ultimately grow.
It's part of why we are proud to make the list of Best Companies to Work For in India 2021.
Several corporate- and employee-led initiatives support the development of our culture.
- Organic Growth: We develop our employees into our future leaders. We emphasize training to develop skills that help them grow professionally and match up with career goals.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Our employee CSR team promotes events and activities designed to give back to our community. It aligns with another MacCulture principle: "We invest for a better world."
- Kizuna: This committee is by, for and of the employees. Its members direct social events year-round. They organize activities and celebrations like our Annual Day, Independence Day, Sports Day and family picnics. They also address a wide range of concerns faced by employees.
- Recognition: We believe in appreciating and recognizing the hard work and top-notch service of our employees. Our MacRecognition program allows colleagues and managers to formally acknowledge each other's efforts and successes.
- Gratitude Day: Gratitude is everything. We celebrate it annually, providing an opportunity for colleagues to express their appreciation for each other via email, calls and our recognition program. This support strengthens the bonds between employees and builds our company as a great place to work.
Free Meals for Cancer Patients
Founders Day Celebration
Founders Day is celebrated with an annual company gathering, an all-out entertainment event by the employees for the employees. Teams bond over common interests.
Burns & McDonnell India hosted an office tour for underprivileged students from a nearby school. Through our vibrant CSR program, we strive to create a long-lasting and cascading impact on the community.
Annual Sports Day
Keen competition rules the day, but it always ends with a "One Burns & McDonnell" team spirit.
Employee-owners and families connect during the annual picnic, an outdoor event designed to allow time to unwind.