- Aircraft Parking Layouts - Delta Air Lines
Burns & McDonnell provided survey, CADD documentation and aircraft capability planning at a variety of Delta Air Lines stations. Services included documenting the existing physical assets, from ramp services equipment (400-hertz, preconditioned air, boarding bridges, etc.) to line striping and current aircraft types.
Planning consisted of examining a variety of aircraft types for each gate while maximizing the aircraft parking potential. Several alternatives were considered for existing physical constraints and a variety of facility modifications to maximize the potential for aircraft parking while minimizing the capital cost.
Burns & McDonnell provided these services at:
- JFK International Airport
- LaGuardia International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Chicago – O’Hare International Airport
- Chicago – Midway Airport
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Tampa International Airport
- Orlando International Airport (parking analysis only)
- Kansas City International Airport