- Corporate Headquarters Security Assessment & Master Planning
Burns & McDonnell conducted an all-inclusive physical security vulnerability assessment for a corporate headquarters facility. The project began with the identification of critical areas within the facility and current physical layout. It also included a review of the current surveillance strategy to determine if it was complimentary and identify areas for improvement. Attention was given to the officer utilization rate of the technology as well as overall serviceability. We also assessed the current access control strategy, including review of current policies and procedures governing facility access observation of operational practices.
We delivered a comprehensive report to corporate leadership identifying areas in need of attention to support current strategies for access control and surveillance and the operational policies and procedures. The report included ways to increase the security posture of the organization with minimal operational impact. Recommended improvements included updating and adding surveillance devices, access control turnstiles and additional access control points throughout the facility and at critical areas.
The project concluded on schedule and within budget, and the quality of deliverables exceeded owner expectations.
- Electronic security measures assessment
- CCTV assessment, testing, function audit
- Policies and procedures review
- Security master planning
- Vulnerability assessment
- Stakeholder workshops and review
- Integration planning
- Five-year security master plan
- Security design standard development
- Security assessment of buildings and grounds
- Physical security electronic systems
- Security policy and procedure recommendations
- Security officer staffing review