- Green Building Materials
The Omega Center for Sustainable Living is an environmental education center and natural water reclamation facility built to meet the highest standards available in sustainable architecture. It is the first green building in the United States to achieve both LEED® Platinum and Living Building ChallengeTM certification.
- Toilet partitions from an office building remodel
- Douglas fir trimwork from a warehouse deconstruction project
- Dimensional lumber from the 2008 inauguration stage
- Plywood from a roofing deconstruction project
- Mushroom board siding from a regional mushroom farm
- Doors from an office building and schools
Contractor: Sember Construction
This project was coordinated by our Global Reuse Services team while working as an independent company, PlanetReuse.