- Kansas Aviation Portal
In 2011, KDOT’s Aviation Division released the nation’s first public Airspace Awareness Tool, which was designed to increase the awareness of potential obstacles around Kansas airports. The Aviation Portal builds upon the original airspace tool with expanded capabilities and data layers that show economic impacts, system plans, pavement conditions at airports and 3-D GIS animation.
The portal allows easy access to System Plan and Economic Plan Analysis and reports. Airport owners can also easily view and return information about runway conditions by viewing pavement data from the ongoing Pavement Management Program.
We continue to work closely with KDOT's Aviation Division to turn a great idea into a valuable planning tool that promotes the protection of the local public airport, management of airport funding, economic impacts, and increased awareness of the surrounding airspace.
- Project management
- Requirements gathering
- Web application development
- Mobile development
- Systems integration
- Application hosting and administration
- Integrated Enterprise Project Controls
- Kansas Airspace Awareness Tool
- Condition Assessment & Retro-Commissioning
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Facility Condition Assessments
- GIS & CMMS Implementation
- Substation Asset Management Pilot Design
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Tool
- Greentown-Reynolds Electric System Improvements
- Lutesville-Heritage Project Public Involvement