- Natural Gas/Power Procurement & Supply Management
Our team performs energy logistics services and energy price risk management services for six of Polynt's composite production facilities nationwide. As agent, we procure energy supplies from energy marketing companies on behalf of Polynt for sites in West Virginia, Texas, Ohio and Missouri.
We also negotiate service agreements with energy service providers. As a special project, our team guided Polynt through coordination of temporary natural gas supplies while the pipeline serving one of Polynt’s Texas locations was out of service for an extended period. We identified several compressed natural gas transport trailer providers and guided the client in negotiations and coordination of siting and scheduling the trailers. The Texas plant was able to continue production during the entire pipeline outage.
Burns & McDonnell reviews all energy invoices for accuracy and quickly resolves any billing issues. We also provide an annual forecast of estimated energy costs.
- Natural gas and power procurement
- Gas price forecasts
- Power price forecasts
- Invoice review and reconciliation
- Energy consulting
- Multiple locations
- Produces a variety of composites including coatings for water craft hulls
- Highly competitive industry with thin product margins
- Low-cost energy extremely important