- Parking Studies & Lot Design
Burns & McDonnell provided MasterCard with a conceptual evaluation of the parking lot configuration at MasterCard Worldwide facility in O’Fallon, Mo. This project was conducted in three phases.
- Evaluation of a proposed parking lot reconfiguration as provided by MasterCard. The purpose of this task was to recommend how to optimize the parking by reconfiguring the center island and adjacent striping.
- Evaluation of the entire site to determine if additional parking can be added by extending the limits of the current lot or by reconfiguring it.
- Construction drawings to be issued for permits with the City of O’Fallon. Permit discussions were held with the Public Works Department to enable a quick approval of the project.
Burns & McDonnell provided a report summarizing the findings for each task, and each report included exhibits of the preferred configuration.
- Parking studies
- Parking lot design
- Drainage design
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)