- Right-of-Way Project Management Consulting
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) is working to improve and extend roadways throughout the state of Texas and called on our team to oversee responsibilities for a wide variety of projects. Our consulting team is streamlining the process of implementing right-of-way programs such as surveying, eminent domain and site appraisal to regulate contractors and responsibly obtain parcels for project areas.
We are providing TxDOT's Strategic Projects Divison (SPD) with oversight services for a six-year, $20 million program management consultant (PMC) contract. This will involve overseeing a wide range of projects that includes coordination with TxDOT SPD and its many contractors to perform reviews of contracted surveying, titling, appraisal and land acquisition services for the expansion and update of multiple roadways throughout the state.
The project management services provided for this project will also include offering professional insight into the execution of eminent domain and easement programs in the relocation of residents and businesses within the project area, utilizing our Stakeholder Data Management System to track the easement acquisition process. We are serving as coordinator for utilities management and developer monitoring for this piece of the project. A dedicated team located at the TxDOT SPD offices in Austin and teams dedicated to specific projects in Houston are assigned to address any issues with the project as they arise.
In addition to this contract, we have also taken on an additional two-year, $2 million contract to provide statewide right-of-way acquisition professional services (ROWAPS) while assisting TxDOT district offices in the use of funds in support of area projects. This includes project management, real estate appraisals and appraisal review, negotiation, land acquisition, relocation assistance, condemnation support and disposal of property.
- Oversight for a six-year, $20 million program management consultant contract
- Glenbrook Cables Stakeholder Management
- Maine Power Reliability Program Land Acquisition
- Middletown-Norwalk Permitting
- Reynolds Topeka Electric System Improvement
- Transmission and Substation EPC Projects
- Gillette Madison Water Supply Program
- Northwest Transmission Line
- Sewaren to Metuchen 230-kV Conversion
- Mitigating the Impact of Pipeline Projects on Interior Forest Habitats
- Three Barriers to a Microwave Project
- Methods of Delivering Major Gas Projects
- A One-Stop Shop for Land Use Development
- Little Blue Parkway Project Realizing a Dream
- Everything Gets Bigger in Texas
- Going Mobile
- Building Support Before the Project Takes Shape
- Projects in the Public Eye
- Power of the People
- T&D World: The Real Value of Drones in T&D
- Denys Stavnychyi Joins Burns & McDonnell as Pipeline Project Manager in Houston
- Transmission & Distribution World: PSE&G Traverses New Jersey Wetland
- Right of Way: Digitizing the Past
- Right of Way: Projects in the Public Eye
- Burns & McDonnell to Unveil Tool to Facilitate KC Sewer Overhaul Project
- Right of Way: IRWA's 2012 Project of the Year: Sunrise Powerlink
- Engineering News-Record: The Top 100 Green Design Firms