- SWPPP Oversight
Burns & McDonnell performed environmental management services for the construction of six new booster stations — three in Oklahoma and three in Texas. Burns & McDonnell verified ONEOK construction crews maintained compliance with the general conditions of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NDPES) permit and the site-specific Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Complete initial, interim and final/closeout site reviews and inspections of the contractors compliance with the SWPPP and general permit
- Implement SWPPP training program for construction staff
- Review weekly and monthly reports from construction contractor
- Prepare a monthly status report and submit to ONEOK, which would include a discussion of the inspection reports, remedial or mitigation measures taken, and any modifications to the SWPPP
- Assist in completion of the floodplain application.