The decision on where to spend your capital has big implications, from your equipment and process line to the overall project. But the impact also reaches your sites, your networks and your business units. Our consulting approach goes beyond what you’d get from a strategic consulting firm or a design-only firm; we help you evaluate and plan on the broad operational level.
We engage with you in a complete process designed to create revenue, savings and profit potential on the shortest possible timeline. We apply our experience from across the manufacturing sector to understand your business objectives, linking market knowledge, capital needs and efficiency improvements with a competitive game plan that can be executed successfully.
Connect Planning with Execution and Startup
By leveraging our experience in design and construction, your planning process can deliver a higher rate of return. The solutions we help you discover benefit from our analysis of the business, the supply environment, and proven and developing technology. We also address operational challenges and position your projects for rapid, thorough and effective project execution.
We become a virtual extension of your leadership team and provide early insights to engineering, procurement and construction resourcing that will help with design-build execution. This makes you more competitive, optimizes your capacity and enables wise investments for better long-term results.
Factoring More into Your Earliest Processes
Your solutions are customized to your project and market sectors. We deliver options that meet your needs, including:
- Design and construction integration
- Food safety and food defense
- Lean Six Sigma
- Master planning
- Modeling and simulation
- Power technologies
- Strategic planning
- Supply network and capacity planning
You May Also Like:
- Kansas City Business Journal: 2019 NextGen Leaders - Chris Underwood
- Food Engineering: Balancing Capital Investment with Long-Term Sustainability Goals
- Food Engineering: How to get the most out of sensors
- Food Engineering: Lack of specific LEED certification for food processing creates challenges
- Chris Freeman Is Promoted to Lead Food & Consumer Products Group in Upper Midwest
Send Us a Note
Mal Warrick Business Development Manager 816-844-4613