When your project is in process, you don't have time to worry about every little detail of getting your cargo where it needs to be. You need it in the right place at the right time. You can trust us to make that happen.
We provide domestic and foreign transportation services and solutions, covering all modes of intermodal transportation — ocean, air, truck, barge or rail — to support your engineer-procure-construct (EPC) projects.
Reassurance and Reliability
We are able to address the logistical components of major construction projects of various complexities, crossing all resource sectors. Our planning includes important activities like materials handling, transportation, packaging and documentation. It also includes essential but too often overlooked attention to import/export regulatory compliance.
We study your needs to develop customized strategies, identifying the most appropriate mode of transportation and routing for each project.
Trust our professionals to provide safe, timely, cost-effective management and monitoring of all aspects of transportation for any project, including related materials, equipment and pre-assemblies.
We are prepared to assist with your load, regardless of transportation mode required:
- Air: Cargo services for domestic and international imports and exports
- Barge: Equipment modularization and over-dimensional loads
- Heavy haul/superloads: Services for specialized over-dimensional shipments, both LTL and FTL
- Ports and marine terminals: break bulk materials handling
- Rail: break bulk and over-dimensional loads
You May Also Like:
Send Us a Note
Randy Griffin President 816-822-3308