Maintaining control of the schedule and costs is key to the success of your construction project.
Our integrated approach to managing these key factors, as well as other performance measures, keeps your project on track to successful completion. We implement the latest tools, monitor the right data and consult the best-trained staff to bring it all together. We can provide risk management on outside influences that affect your cost and schedule.Our project controls staff offers a total project management package of integrated schedule, cost and resource data. Your project-specific requirements are our top priority, and we make every effort to provide more than you expect.
You May Also Like:
- Bill Quatman, of Burns & McDonnell, Receives Design-Build Industry’s Highest Honor
- Civil + Structural Engineer: Design-Build
- Engineering News-Record: New Trends in Project Delivery
- Construction Dive: The Dotted Line - How design-build can create a 'symphony' of collaboration
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance: Solving the Skilled Labor Shortage
- New Leadership Named for Construction/Design-Build, Environmental Groups
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell makes two more changes at top
- Burns & McDonnell Offers New Sustainable Design-Build Services
- Supply Chain World: Leading by Example
- Engineering News-Record: The Top 100 Construction Management-for-Fee/PM Firms
Send Us a Note
Randy Griffin President 816-822-3308