Electrical Transmission & Distribution
Distribution automation and demand response programs improve system performance and allow our clients to optimize and maximize their technology solutions.
Our professionals have significant experience analyzing system performance, determining which projects add significant value, and designing and implementing these projects.
You May Also Like:
- Grid Modernization: Strong, Smart, Sustainable
- Vertical Farming Poses a Load of Questions for Utilities to Address
- Confronting the Energy Challenges of Growing Indoor Agriculture
- Changing Frequencies
- A Tool for Modernizing the Grid
- Putting Advanced Data to Work
- More in Store, *Batteries Included
- Electricity's New Reality: The Balancing Act
- To Rightsize the Grid, We Must Oversize the Grid
- T&D World: Necessity the Mother of Invention: Is Grid Modernization Reducing Dependence on Utilitie...
- Energy News Network: Smart grid transformation hinges on data bandwidth — and lots of it
- UtilityWeek: Communications are key for the future network
- T&D World: A Faster Horse: IOUs in the New Energy Economy
- Engineering News-Record: 10 Minutes with Electric Grid Visionary Doug Houseman
- Utility Week: The smart world is built on grid modernisation
- Infrastructure Intelligence: Two new arrivals boost Birmingham office of Burns & McDonnell
Send Us a Note
Meghan Calabro Distribution Modernization Director 816-823-6006