Electrical Transmission & Distribution
Distribution automation and demand response programs improve system performance and allow our clients to optimize and maximize their technology solutions.
Our professionals have significant experience analyzing system performance, determining which projects add significant value, and designing and implementing these projects.
You May Also Like:
- Energy News Network: Smart grid transformation hinges on data bandwidth — and lots of it
- UtilityWeek: Communications are key for the future network
- T&D World: A Faster Horse: IOUs in the New Energy Economy
- Engineering News-Record: 10 Minutes with Electric Grid Visionary Doug Houseman
- Utility Week: The smart world is built on grid modernisation
- Infrastructure Intelligence: Two new arrivals boost Birmingham office of Burns & McDonnell
Send Us a Note
Meghan Calabro Distribution Modernization Director 816-823-6006