We bring you the engineering and construction strength, technical experience and long-term stability to help your facilities meet your energy and sustainability goals.
If you operate a business or manage facilities, volatile energy rates can wreak havoc on your bottom line. And in this age of environmental sustainability, you are more concerned about the environmental footprint your facilities are leaving behind.
Fewer funds are available to make much-needed repairs and upgrades that keep your facilities operating reliably. Whether we are providing a facility audit, detailed engineering or full turnkey implementation, our energy services solutions let you gain control of these challenges and help ensure the long-term success of your business.
From airports, healthcare and industrial facilities to power generation, water treatment and refineries, we deliver outstanding planning, design and construction results. We leverage more than a century of experience to deliver the optimal mix of technology, innovation and value in a way that makes sense for your business, now and in the future.
Energy Services for the Challenges You Face Today
Using energy wisely may be the most important thing you do. If you operate a business or manage facilities, energy costs impact your bottom line. Utility expenses compete for funds to repair and upgrade your facilities to keep them operating reliably.
You can break that cycle — and regain control of your energy expense. Our energy management solutions can support your facility improvements and reduce operating costs. Our services can be customized and combined to include turnkey programs that provide development, design and installation at a firm cost — with the energy savings and operational gains guaranteed to cover the program cost.
Your energy services program will focus on all aspects of your facility and operations and can consist of energy conservation measures ranging from HVAC and lighting upgrades, innovative control systems and equipment replacement to combined heat and power generation, renewable technologies and process optimization.
Worried about risk? Don't be. We can provide complete turnkey implementation of your energy services program, from concept through commissioning, for a fixed cost and guaranteed schedule. With an energy services performance contract, your utility and operational cost savings will be guaranteed as well, for the entire performance period of the program.
If you're ready to take control of your energy costs, upgrade your facilities and improve the reliability of your operations, give us a call and let us put more than a century of technical excellence to work for you.
You May Also Like:
- County Government Energy Performance Contract
- Energy Services - Port Columbus International Airport
- Biogas Utilization System for Manufacturing Facility
- Boeing Anaheim Energy Services
- Campus Energy Savings
- Colorado Springs Energy Performance Contract
- Energy Performance Contract & Master Utilities Plan - UMKC
- Hydronic Systems Optimization
- Missouri Energy Performance Contract
- Performance Contracting & Chilled Water Plant
- Robust Energy Analysis Will Be Crucial for Future of Electrification
- Examining Challenges with Residential Rooftop Solar Photovoltaics and Net Metering
- Technical Q&A: Energy Savings Incentives
- Your Energy Crisis: Solved
- Master Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Face of Efficiency
- BenchMark 2009 No. 1: News in Brief
- Regulation to Reduce U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Will It Ever Get Here?
- Maximizing LEED, Minimizing Your Building?s Energy Footprint on the Environment
- The Energy Services Provider as Corporate Engineer: A Partnership in Developing a Productive, Sustainable Energy Management Program
- Burns & McDonnell to Lead Groundbreaking Green Omni Terminal Project for Pasha Stevedoring & Terminals at the Port of Los Angeles
- Power Engineering: Beyond Common Sense
- EC&M: EC&M's List of Top 30 Electrical Design Firms
- Texas A&M University: Burns & McDonnell Validates and Expands Texas A&M Utilities & Energy Master Plan
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance: 2010 Top 40 Electrical Design Firms
- High Performing Buildings: Cooperative Solutions
Send Us a Note
Tim Burkhalter Business Development Manager 816-349-6660