Securing and managing critical infrastructure and cyber assets requires balanced skills in driving human performance while delivering reliability of equipment, systems and output. A shifting regulatory landscape and increasing compliance demands add complexity. Our security consultants specialize in comprehensive cyber and physical security consulting, data protection and regulatory compliance guidance across numerous industries.
We deliver security programming with an eye on risk management, financial models, a balanced approach and practical operations applications.
You May Also Like:
- Critical Asset Assessment & Strategy Development
- NERC CIP Program Development
- NERC CIP Readiness Assessments
- SCADA/DCS Readiness Assessments
- Pentagon Integrated Campus Pilot Project
- Airport Cybersecurity Assessment
- Convention Center Security Design
- International Student Life & Housing Facility
- CIP Standard Gap Assessment
- Airport Security Planning & Design
- Secured Assets, Peace of Mind
- Interconnect to Secure and Protect
- Defending the Edge: Considerations for Substation Security Post NERC CIP-014
- Building a Physical Security Plan That Fits Your Needs
- Five Industry Fundamentals Shaping What's to Come
- Evolving Threats, Rapid Technological Advances and New Ways to Think About Security
- Methodologies for Adopting New Security Technologies
- Substation Vulnerability Simulation Demonstrates Key Cybersecurity Principles
- Order 843 and CIP-003-7: How They Will Impact Low Sites
- If Ransomware Strikes, Will You Be Protected?
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks No. 1 on 2019 List of Top Design Firms in New England
- Burns & McDonnell Announces Promotions of Five New Officers
- Power Engineering: Fear the Threat, Don’t Fear the Change: Tackling Plant Cybersecurity
- Jon Schmidt of Burns & McDonnell Serving as President of National Council of Structural Engineers Associations
- Burns & McDonnell Strengthens Growing Business & Technology Solutions Group
- Power Engineering: Cyber Security Programs: Design, Implementation & Controls, and Metrics & Measurements
- Power Engineering: Cybersecurity in the Power Industry: Why Should You Care?
- Construction Today: Victory of the Drones
- Security Systems News: Specifically Speaking with Shawn M. Whalen
- Power Engineering: What Is an Integrated Factory Acceptance Test for NERC CIP Compliance?
Send Us a Note
Kevin Fuller Department Manager 816-708-6110