There will always be a risk associated with operating a business. Our cybersecurity team helps you understand your cybersecurity risk and provide a risk management solution that meets your requirements and risk tolerance. We go beyond compliance checklists to a cybersecurity vulnerability assessment and risk management methodology.
Using this approach, our team has secured network devices and systems in enterprise organizations as well as supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and industrial control systems (ICS) for the military and other sensitive government clients.
Specialized in Critical Infrastructure Protection
Critical infrastructure is essential to the function of modern society. For owners of power, water, technology, communications and transportation infrastructure across the country, we have experience developing unique and effective cybersecurity security programs. Because we have helped develop this critical infrastructure over the past century, we have in-depth capabilities for securing it.
Comprehensive Approach to Custom Cybersecurity Plans
Our team assists in determining and managing your risk through comprehensive services that are tailored to your organization.
- Application security source code review
- Business continuity
- Cybersecurity governance
- Disaster recovery
- Network penetration testing
- Network reconnaissance
- Network vulnerability assessment
- Risk management
- Web application security assessments
- Wireless vulnerability assessment
You May Also Like:
- Security Technology Is Not Enough
- The Value of Threat Intelligence: Turning Data Points Into Actionable Intelligence
- Choosing Private Over Public Networks for Critical Communications
- Megatrends on Mike's Mind
- Interconnect to Secure and Protect
- Five Industry Fundamentals Shaping What's to Come
- How Blockchain Can Reset Expectations
- Order 843 and CIP-003-7: How They Will Impact Low Sites
- If Ransomware Strikes, Will You Be Protected?
- Substation Vulnerability Simulation Demonstrates Key Cybersecurity Principles
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks No. 1 on 2019 List of Top Design Firms in New England
- Power Engineering: Fear the Threat, Don’t Fear the Change: Tackling Plant Cybersecurity
- Power Engineering: Cyber Security Programs: Design, Implementation & Controls, and Metrics & Measurements
- Power Engineering: Cybersecurity - The Power of Partnership
- Power Engineering: Cybersecurity - Step One Is Collaboration
- Power Engineering: Cybersecurity in the Power Industry: Why Should You Care?
- Security Systems News: Specifically Speaking with Shawn M. Whalen
- Power Engineering: Integrated Factory Acceptance Tests
- Forbes: 9/11 brought changes to skyscrapers and high-rises
Send Us a Note
Kevin Fuller Department Manager 816-708-6110