The global economy drives you to identify the threats your business faces. Your initiatives to protect your employees, critical infrastructure and assets must align with your operations and growth plans. Our physical security team applies proven methodologies to help you identify these threats, evaluate your risks and mitigate those risks using sound security principles. We provide security plans and designs that are operationally actionable to meet established levels of protection within security-established financial constraints.
Our custom methodology is tailored to the industry, the operating environment and the desired security strategy of the organization. We gather information and documentation to assess the situation, recommend solutions and then assist in implementing programs. Some operating environments may require more advanced planning and strategy, incorporating the additional strategies of deception and intelligence, hardening of structures, and perimeter protections.
In addition to the execution of full detailed physical security system design, we provide vendor selection and implementation management. This service extends from system design to system commissioning and can be integrated within any client delivery model.
Electronic Security System Design & Implementation
Electronic security systems must be specific to your environment. We specialize in design solutions that are 100 percent vendor agnostic, with the ability to visualize how security technology applied in one industry may mitigate security risks in another.
We design security systems for utilities, governmental agencies, higher education institutions, industrial environments and other sectors. We focus on understanding your operating environment, corporate culture, and the needs of each project site, along with the risks and threats unique to each.
Our electronic security designs implement solutions that best meet each site’s specific circumstances. We maximize efficiencies to provide you with a cost-effective solution that looks beyond the specific technologies implemented.
Specialists in Substation Physical Security
Your critical substation assets need to be protected. The evolving regulatory environment means you need to maintain a comprehensive, context-appropriate security plan. Our integrated team helps you make informed security decisions, guiding you through the physical, electronic and cybersecurity considerations. We put you on the right path to successful implementation.
Our partnership with you goes beyond the requirements of NERC CIP-014. We help you achieve compliance while evaluating and security assets that may not be covered by regulations but are important to your operations.
You May Also Like:
- Choosing Private Over Public Networks for Critical Communications
- Interconnect to Secure and Protect
- Building a Physical Security Plan That Fits Your Needs
- Methodologies for Adopting New Security Technologies
- Start Sooner to Get More Out of Security System Commissioning
- Low-Impact Requirements: Counting Down to Enforcement of CIP-003-6
- Improving Public Safety With Smart Security
- Start Sooner to Get More Out of Substation Commissioning
- Enhancing a Defensive Strategy for Nuclear Power
- Improving Physical Substation Security with Comprehensive Planning and Design
- Security Systems News: Specifically Speaking with Shawn M. Whalen
- T&D World: Deter, Detect, Delay
- Power Engineering: Security in an Emergent Threat Environment: Reading the Tea Leaves of Change
- Power Engineering: Security in an Emergent Threat Environment: Industry Reaction
- Power Engineering: Security in an Emergent Threat Environment: Motivating Factors
- Forbes: 9/11 brought changes to skyscrapers and high-rises
- Security Info Watch: The long road ahead for CFATS
Send Us a Note
Andrei Ivan Section Manager 816-822-3845