Structural security is the assessment and management of risk to the people who occupy your facilities every day. Our multidisciplinary teams provide the planning, engineering, construction and evaluation of integrated defensive measures designed to protect against potential terrorist attacks or other malevolent acts.
Our comprehensive capabilities utilize the principles of deterrence, resistance and resilience to address threats, vulnerabilities and consequences.
Leadership Supported by Practical Experience
As an industry leader in the cost-effective implementation of antiterrorism design concepts for structures, we have completed projects nationwide in accordance with sensible security principles, including the Department of Defense Minimum Standards (UFC 4-010-01).
You May Also Like:
- Battlespace Environment Laboratory - Kirtland AFB
- Ben Franklin Readiness Center - Arden Hills Army Training Site
- DISA Global Operations Command Facility - Scott AFB
- BAMS Mission Control System - Naval Air Station Jacksonville
- LCDR Otis Vincent Tolbert Joint Intelligence Operations Center
- Readiness Training Center
- U.S. Central Command Headquarters - MacDill AFB
- USSOCOM Headquarters Expansion
Send Us a Note
Jon Schmidt Antiterrorism and Blast Consultant 816-822-3373