Fandom has the power to motivate, to divide and to unite. Its spaces allow a polarized world to share a common experience. As the designers of these venues, we connect people to monumental moments and memorable places.
Our team brings human scale to the complex planning of entertainment districts, stadia and sports performance hubs. Our vertically integrated practice unifies the exceptional individual user experience, the coordination of public and private realms, and the efficient deployment of capital and other scarce resources to maximize returns.
We are suited to the reimagining of professional sports venues and facilities where balance sheet considerations are drivers and schedules are tight, yet quality of design and construction are non-negotiable. The team draws on its passion for fan experience to achieve your revenue goals, regardless of scale. As the master architect, we coordinate acknowledged experts in the fields of construction, design, architecture, engineering, urban planning and environmental consulting to deliver your vision to the fans.
Our work instills hope in communities and primes economic renewal in districts and cities. We are one of the engines that drives our society forward — an engine of possibility.
With our integrated design-build model, we support your needs with services that include:
- Architectural and interior design solutions
- Capital asset planning, ticket revenue modeling, sponsorship strategy and asset development
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Environmental controls and sustainable energy solutions
- Master planning and site selection
- On-site power and distribution
- Project controls and program management
- Technology consulting and integration
- Transportation and pedestrian modeling
- Security assessment
Entertainment Center Program Management
Embracing the Unknown: A New Path Forward for Sports
Columbus Crew Training Facility