Your strategy is to be efficient and effective at what you do — while also contributing to your community.
Sustainable design applies the same strategy to your physical environment — and your visible image will reflect it.
We are committed to offering designs incorporating efficiency, maintainability and value. Our LEED accredited professionals help you take a holistic approach to developing or renovating your facility and your site.
Promoting LEED Design
As members of the U.S. Green Building Council, we promote involvement and understanding of trends and technology while tailoring our designs for facilities suitable for LEED certification. Regardless of whether certification is your goal, we will provide designs that incorporate efficiency, maintainability and value, based on evidence that incorporating sustainable design is economical as well as ecological.
You May Also Like:
- Design Sustainability into Your Airfield Construction Project
- Retro-Commissioning: Why, When and How?
- Building a Better Place for VA Dementia Patients
- Emerging Trends for Comprehensive Convention Center Design
- Mission: Honor and Respect
- Meet in the Middle East
- BenchMark 2011 No. 2: News in Brief
- Sustainable Expansion to an Active Airfield
- BenchMark 2010 No. 3: News in Brief
- Energy Efficiency Drives Environmental Efficiency
- Baking & Snack: Bakers look to save energy and money by targeting certification from LEED and other organizations
- DISA Global Operations Headquarters Secures ACEC Award in Illinois
- Food Engineering: Lack of specific LEED certification for food processing creates challenges
- Building Design + Construction: A More Intense Shade of Green
- Independence Utilities Center Earns LEED Platinum Designation
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell takes home 3 Capstone real estate awards
- Office Giants: Technology is giving office workers the chance to play musical chairs
- Engineering News-Record: The Top 100 Green Designers and Contractors - New Standards Beyond Buildings
- MetroWireMedia: How Burns & McDonnell and VanTrust turned a synagogue into a $90M showcase
- Burns & McDonnell Offers New Sustainable Design-Build Services
Send Us a Note
Wendy Hageman Department Manager 816-822-3224