Access to your data is critical to your business operations. It enables efficiency, accuracy and better decision-making throughout your organization. Our technology consultants develop and customize new technology solutions and extend the capabilities of existing software tools used by our clients.
They are experienced with industry-leading technologies and systems across a variety of technology sectors, including geographic information systems (GIS), enterprise asset management (EAM), building information modeling (BIM), real-time monitoring, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Our team of specialists includes staff with experience in the development and customization of new technology solutions and the extension of the capabilities of the existing software tools used by our clients. We apply our experience and skills in system planning, implementation and customization to maximize your return on investment in technological tools and systems — helping you use technology to improve your business operations.
Integrating Technology in a Smart Cities Environment
Technology is, of course, intrinsic to every sector of the smart cities movement. It’s how buildings become more energy efficient, how airports improve flight schedules and terminal security. It’s how community leaders determine what type of transportation systems to build and where to build them.
We help utilities and municipalities plan and implement the backbone electrical, communication, water and transportation infrastructure and technology to meet the needs of tomorrow's smart cities. Whether the need is data collection through sensors and monitors or custom software integrations to manage that data or master planning to take the data and develop project priorities across the next decade, we have the necessary experience to make it happen.
You May Also Like:
- Piloting Utility Use Cases for Augmented Reality Technology
- Power Industry: Meet Your Digital Twin
- A New (Virtual) Reality for 3D Technology in the Utility Industry
- Renewables to the Rescue?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Utility Customers Beat the Heat? Yes
- Making the Case for Data
- How Blockchain Can Reset Expectations
- Evolving Threats, Rapid Technological Advances and New Ways to Think About Security
- It's Time to Embrace Artificial Intelligence for the Utility Industry
- Blockchain in the Electric & Gas Utility Industry and How to Start Now
- Grid Modernization Leader Mark Knight Joins Burns & McDonnell
- Burns & McDonnell Announces Promotions of Five New Officers
- Greg Fay, Longtime IT Visionary, Joins Burns & McDonnell
- Burns & McDonnell Strengthens Growing Business & Technology Solutions Group
- Burns & McDonnell Reimagines Business & Technology Consulting Group
- Power Engineering: A Big Data Future: Embracing Market Trends
- Burns & McDonnell Adds Project Manager for Enterprise Systems Integration
Send Us a Note
Steve Dresie Department Manager 816-822-6395