Many have trusted us to develop, design and build their physical world for more than a century. That positions us to help you transition effectively to the digital world. By pairing management and technology consulting with extensive industry and engineering knowledge, we enable clients to connect the “why” with the “how” for their future with analytics.
We help you identify the best strategy and ROI for analytic pursuits, then bring deep domain experience to solve complex problems. We provide clarity and balance to find the right technology solutions and platforms that ultimately pave the way to successful implementations. Once the course is set, we support you with the design and program management services to architect, build or maintain the infrastructure necessary to achieve sustainable success.
Our team can assist with:
- Asset inventory and condition assessments
- Asset investment planning
- Needs assessments and business process evaluations
- Software evaluations and selection
- Strategic planning and consulting
- System implementations
Data Modeling, Data Visualization & Business Intelligence for Sound Decision SupportBuilding a successful data model is where we start, making sure your systems provide the data you need in a way that guides your decision processes. Data visualization is a tool that takes communication a step further, giving insight into new ways to predict the future and make informed decisions. Our visualization team helps you understand the significance of your collected data using visual context to detect patterns, trends and correlations. We work to parse your mounds of collected data into manageable, actionable chunks that give you insights to make decisions for your business.
You May Also Like:
- Asset Management Implementation
- Cityworks On-Call Services
- CMMS Selection & Implementation
- Computerized Asset Management System
- Condition Assessment & Retro-Commissioning
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Facility Condition Assessment Program
- Facility Condition Assessments
- GIS & CMMS Implementation
- Substation Asset Management Pilot Design
- The Power to Predict the Future
- Shifting Gears: Invest in a Plan That Pays
- Power Industry: Meet Your Digital Twin
- Renewables to the Rescue?
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Utility Customers Beat the Heat? Yes
- Finding Value Within a Department of Transportation’s Existing Wealth of Data
- Making the Case for Data
Send Us a Note
Todd Shutts Product Manager 816-708-6321