We develop custom web, mobile and desktop solutions. We also provide custom deployment scenarios, including those in existing IT or cloud-based environments. We tailor solutions to your business needs, from the end-user requirements to the software architecture that best fits your business model.
Our vendor- and platform-agnostic approach helps you select or develop packages based on your needs, not preconceived ideas. We deliver solutions that increase efficiency, solve problems and support better decisions within your IT structure and goals.
Examples of our software solutions:
- Airspace Awareness Tool: A planning tool developed on the Google Earth platform that transforms imaginary surfaces into a visual, 3-D representation of airspace. It allows users to interactively evaluate proposed structures and their impact on existing airspace.
- BASE: A browser-based capital and strategic planning app that aggregates data from multiple third-party and proprietary systems into a single view. It enables a visual and spatial perspective of multiple buildings across multiple sites — and the assets inside them — to be evaluated for current and future uses.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Tool (EPRT): Web-based application that provides real-time data to automate and enhance coordination, planning and collaboration during emergency events. It combines the functionality of a document management system, a geospatial dashboard and a mobile application.
- NoTouchPM: An automated report delivery program assisting with large-scale project management by providing accessibility for key data, reducing time spent data mining and enabling markup of action items via email through ProjectMail integration.
- OneTouchPM: A data collaboration system that integrates real-time data from disparate systems into a web-based dashboard. It enables management of complex programs and projects via a reporting module and geospatial control center available to all decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Data Management System (SDMS): An application that provides secure management of project data and reporting capabilities. It supports all data types — letters, emails, voicemail recordings, maps, legal documents, photos and contact logs — and enables tracking of public inquiries, landowner contacts and open house attendance.
Emergency Preparedness & Response Tool
Blog: Automating an Alternative: 5 Reasons to Automate Data Collection
PowerAlly: Maximize Your Energy Assets
You May Also Like:
- Streamline Program Management With Data Visualization
- Where the Tech Are We?
- Navigating a New Route
- Moving Toward a Data-Centric Workflow in the Construction Industry
- Potential Risks and Unintended Consequences of the AWP Trend
- Aligning Communication Between Multiple Parties on Complex Projects
- The Value of Threat Intelligence: Turning Data Points Into Actionable Intelligence
- GIS-Based Network Data Systems Improve Utility Efficiency
- Technology System Integration: Making Data Work for Your Projects
- Better Data Collection Tools Can Hasten Emergency Response
Send Us a Note
Steve Dresie Department Manager 816-822-6395