The broad march toward the electrification of infrastructure around the world creates challenges for the power industry. Electric vehicles (EVs) create an opportunity and a need for investment in the network of distributed energy resources (DER) and distribution infrastructure necessary to facilitate their growing implementation in cities and transportation corridors around the world.
Electric utilities are in a unique position to deploy EV infrastructure. Our team has the experience and depth to help conceptualize, design and execute a plan based on a thorough understanding of the intricacies of the technology and the industry. We have professionals experienced in EV charging location optimization, prediction of energy use and energy costs, vehicle-to-grid integration, communication network design, budget planning, and transportation and route planning.
Our in-house project managers and construction professionals can help you with all electrification infrastructure planning and move your projects from concept to deployment smoothly and efficiently.
You May Also Like:
- A Road Map for Successful Conversion to a Fully Electric Vehicle Fleet
- Expanding Electrification to Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Shifting Gears: Invest in a Plan That Pays
- Changing Frequencies
- Communications Systems Are The Key to Viable Future for Network Operators
- New U.K. Price Controls Drive New Capital Programme Delivery
- 10 Infrastructure Considerations for Fleet Electrification
- Rethinking the Parking Lot: Electric Vehicles Could Power Microgrids
- Current: How electrification at multi-unit dwellings is critical to unlocking EV revolution
- Damon Aldrich Joins Burns & McDonnell to Support Electric Vehicle Transformation Strategy
- Current: RIIO-T2 and the need to drive new capital programme delivery
- IJ Global: Charged with uncertainty - EV charging infra
- Burns & McDonnell Expands Next Generation Electrical Services in California
- The Engineer: The promise paradox of autonomous vehicles
- Greater Birmingham Chamber: Consultancy urges industries to take action on electric vehicle infrast...
Send Us a Note
Kyle Pynn Senior Project Manager 816-349-6711