When your project has several stakeholders, reaching agreement on the right solution can be challenging. Without the right approach, gaining support for your project is virtually impossible.
Let our consulting professionals facilitate discussion among stakeholders so you can focus on your core services.
Consulting Solutions for Every Need
Large, multifaceted projects come with many stakeholders. Each has a different expectation of a project, and getting them to agree on a solution takes a special skill set that blends technical knowledge with problem solving skills. We have the team in place to bring stakeholders together to form better relationships and bring agreement to the group to ensure the best technical solution is the best solution to meet all stakeholders' needs.
We take a holistic approach to getting support for your projects so you can reap the most benefit. Our strategists can help with bond analyses, facilitate discussions among stakeholders and help shape decision-making to find the best options to achieve your project goals. We develop and use collaborative processes that invite others to shape decisions within established constraints. It's not a loss of control; rather, it's better positioning yourself and your organization to accomplish long-term strategic goals.
You May Also Like:
- Mastering Master Planning
- Using War Games as a Business Consulting Strategy in Transportation
- Finding Value Within a Department of Transportation’s Existing Wealth of Data
- The Right Approach for a Lasting Impression
- Could the Way We Pay for Roads Be Changing?
- Bringing War Games Into Transportation Planning
- Smart Infrastructure Tomorrow Requires Scenario Planning Today
- Lights, Camera, Interaction!
- What Does Your Future Hold?
- Transportation Innovation Lab
- Civil + Structural Engineer: 10-Dimensional: Mike DeBacker
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell names new global transportation head
- Burns & McDonnell Names New Transportation Leader
- Two Burns & McDonnell Projects Recognized by Missouri ACEC Chapter
- Smart Cities Connect: Burns & McDonnell On Fulfilling Smart City Vision - An Interview with Mike Be...
- Design-Build Transportation Work Drives Omaha Growth for Burns & McDonnell
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell takes home 3 Capstone real estate awards
- Kansas City Star: Big trucks won't get stuck under these Kansas Turnpike bridges
- TR News: Telling Our Stories Powerfully, One Data Set at a Time
- Planning Magazine: Getting Up to Speed with Transportation Economic Impact Tools
Send Us a Note
Ben Biller Vice President 816-822-3479