Moving traffic safely and efficiently. Convenient connections to businesses and residences.
Streets and arterials serve different uses and require different design considerations. We recognize the balance between convenience and connectivity.
Keep Traffic Flowing: Experience with Urban Arterials and Collectors
Details, details. They are important to us, especially with urban arterials and collectors — the passages that keep your city flowing.
Whether we are deciding how to work around the fence post of a private landowner, coordinating with utility companies or designing the best method of maintaining traffic flow during construction, we make sure no detail is left at the side of the road.
Our experience includes environmental clearances and NEPA guidance, as well as meeting coordination requirements. Our quality assurance program verifies your project is the best it can be.
Whether it's balancing the impacts of different alignment alternatives or addressing complex drainage issues, our engineers understand that attention to detail matters to the success of a project.
You May Also Like:
- Grand Boulevard/Grand Center Streetscaping
- Crescent Boulevard
- Scott Boulevard Improvements
- Chicago Streetscapes
- Chipman Road - Blue Parkway to M-291
- East Broadway/Missouri Route WW Widening
- Kehrs Mill/Long Road at Wild Horse Creek Road
- Little Blue Parkway - 39th to Route 24
- Route 67 Eastern Outer Road
- Sonderen Street Extension
- California Explores the Essential Elements of Climate-Safe Infrastructure
- Speeding Toward a Future With Self-Driving Cars
- Lights, Camera, Interaction!
- The Growing Sustainable Water Infrastructure Movement
- News in Brief: ACEC Honors Work in Support of Clients Across the Country
- Wacker Drive Reconstruction Wins Top National Honors
- Little Blue Parkway Project Realizing a Dream
- Transportation Construction Management
- Easing the Growing Pains of Traffic Expansion
- Little Blue Parkway
- Burns & McDonnell Names New Transportation Leader
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell names new global transportation head
- Design-Build Transportation Work Drives Omaha Growth for Burns & McDonnell
- Chicago Sun-Times: Argyle to become Chicago's first 'shared street'
- Chicago Tribune: Work begins on Chicago's first 'shared street'
- TR News: Telling Our Stories Powerfully, One Data Set at a Time
- Three Burns & McDonnell Projects Earn 2014 ACEC National Awards
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell divides group to conquer infrastructure backlog
- Burns & McDonnell creates new Transportation and Water Infrastructure Divisions
- Northwest Arkansas News: Road Work To Begin on Eighth Street
Send Us a Note
Ben Biller Vice President 816-822-3479