With Rocky Mountain vistas serving as an unmistakable backdrop, we have built a reputation for helping numerous communities in Colorado and the surrounding Rocky Mountain region solve some of their most pressing challenges. From infrastructure work in water and wastewater treatment to improving energy reliability and efficiency, we are a key player in improving the quality of life for the region's people.
Our Denver office has developed specialties and corporate leadership in:
- Design-build construction
- Water and wastewater
- Electrical transmission and distribution, power generation, reciprocating engine plants and on-site generation
- Manufacturing and facility solutions, commercial, retail and institutional facilities construction, and food and consumer products
- Oil and gas industry services, including pipelines, and terminals
- Environmental services and environmental studies and permitting
We're proud to make The Denver Post's list of the Top Workplaces — seven years running, which happens to be every year since the list began. We were excited to be No. 20 in the midsize employer category in 2017, confirming what we've known all along.
We are also honored to be recognized by the Denver Business Journal as No. 8 on the Best Places to Work in 2017 list among extra-large-sized companies, as well as one of Metro Denver's Healthiest Employers for 2015.
Want to know what makes Burns & McDonnell a great place to work? Great Rated!, the organization behind the rankings used by Fortune magazine, shares details about what our people say and do that puts us on the list. Read more
Our clients are important to us, and we're proud to have earned PSMJ's Premier Award for Client Satisfaction for the sixth year in a row. Learn more
Denton Energy Center
T&D World: Xcel Energy's New Aesthetic GIS Substation Provides Reliability
Complete Energy Solutions for the Rocky Mountains