- Chinook Power Station
The Chinook Power Station is a thermal electric generating facility that will provide 345 MW of natural gas generation to the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The project involves a single gas turbine generator, a triple pressure heat recovery steam generator (HRSG), a steam turbine generator, an air-cooled condenser, and two generator step-up transformers. Other plant components include a combined water treatment/maintenance shop/warehouse/administration building and a new switchyard connecting the facility to a new transmission line being brought to the site.
We are providing engineer-procure-construct (EPC) services, including:
- Engineering design of all equipment, plant systems and plant facilities
- Equipment and construction subcontract procurement
- Project management, site construction management, and quality control and safety management
- Facility commissioning and startup
Plant wastewaters will be routed to an on-site evaporation pond. To facilitate the on-site construction schedule, a number of plant components are going to be fabricated and assembled off-site and shipped to the project site in larger pieces, including pipe rack modules, air cooled condenser cells, stair tower, heat recovery steam generator stack and water storage tanks.
- Commissioning and startup
- Greenfield project
- Siemens SGT6-5000F gas turbine generator
- CMI triple-pressure HRSG
- Siemens SST6-900 steam turbine generator
- Fully enclosed power generation building
- Air-cooled condenser