Architecture encompasses everything from the smallest office to a massive urban plan — around the world and right next door. We design and build places that elevate your creativity, expand your interactions and reflect your culture.
Our difference is in integration: architecture, engineering, and construction professionals working seamlessly for you.
Creating success — together.
Our integrated teams of architects, designers, engineers and construction professionals deliver cost-effective, efficient and sustainable facilities. Like no other firm, we design and build with a single vision: your success.
As an integrated, solutions-led design-builder, Burns & McDonnell is uniquely qualified to manage your project from master planning through post-construction phases. Our professionals understand what is required to successfully program, design, procure, construct and administrate your project.
You May Also Like:
- National Logistics & Reconditioning Center
- 9450 Ward Parkway Expansion
- Ben Franklin Readiness Center - Arden Hills Army Training Site
- Union Station Expansion
- Independence Utilities Center
- Battlespace Environment Laboratory - Kirtland AFB
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Science City: Every Last Drop / Genetics: Unlocking the Code
- Medical Education & Training Campus - Fort Sam Houston
- 9450 Ward Parkway Office Development
- More Talk, A Lot More Action
- Disrupting the Norm With an Integrated Approach
- Integrated Project Delivery: Bringing Back the Master Builder
- Counting on Benefits: Design-Build for Commercial Buildings
- Integrated Design-Build for Speedier Data Center Projects
- A (Second) Home Sweet Home
- Taking Design-Build Further for Maximum Project Value
- Designs on Architectural Excellence
- Emerging Trends for Comprehensive Convention Center Design
- Mission: Honor and Respect
- Columbia Daily Tribune: University of Missouri targets July start for research center work
- Missourian: UM moves forward with $220 million research facility
- Copaken Brooks and Burns & McDonnell Break Ground on REVERB, a Distinctive Crossroads Apartment Building
- Burns & McDonnell Awarded Contract for New MU Research Facility
- EC&M: Burns & McDonnell Grows Arizona Footprint with New Office in Pima County
- Burns & McDonnell Grows Architectural Team in the Upper Midwest
- Prism: Burns & McDonnell Hires Industry Leader to Expand Architecture Services in Texas
- Burns & McDonnell Hires Industry Leader to Expand Architecture Services in Texas
- Burns & McDonnell Adds Industry Veteran to Develop a Sports Design-Build Studio
- MetroWire: Burns & McDonnell pumps up design-build presence with veteran hire
Send Us a Note
Joel Jacobsen Architectural Director 816-349-6783