Whether you call it design-build or EPC (engineer-procure-construct), we will manage your project from conceptual design through post-construction phases.
We are ranked by Engineering News-Record in the top 10 percent of the leading 500 U.S. design firms and the top third for the leading design-build/EPC firms overall.
Demonstrated Design-Build Experience
Our history demonstrates success in design-build/EPC delivery for our clients in the power, process, aviation, infrastructure and commercial industries. Our selected design-build staff understands the duties and responsibilities required to successfully implement all engineering, procurement, construction, safety, quality, administration, technical inspections and management portions of the projects. Our construction professionals are experienced in multiple subcontracts, fast-track, complex design-build/EPC projects.
Benefits of Integrated Project Delivery
Having a fully integrated engineering and construction team working together under one roof is the best of both worlds. It eliminates communication problems between designers and contractors. Integrated approaches allow for "best field practices" to be incorporated into the design, making the process more efficient over time.
Other benefits include single source responsibility, faster project completion, early known cost, open book team approach, enhanced quality and lower overall project cost.
The partnership created between project owners and our professionals establishes a foundation for the successful, quick, safe and efficient execution of projects. By carefully defining the end product, needs and expectations early in the process, we set shared goals, forming a cohesive bond that is maintained throughout the project.
You May Also Like:
- Carriage Pavilion Bridge at Union Station
- Northwest Transmission Line
- Battlespace Environment Laboratory - Kirtland AFB
- 9450 Ward Parkway Expansion
- Transmission System Modernization
- Hangar Expansion Program
- Spreads Upgrade
- Iatan Generation Station Unit 2
- Chinook Power Station
- CPV Valley Energy Center
- Save Time and Money With Front-End Project Development
- Utility Workforce Challenges Can Become Partnership Opportunities
- Bolster Resources and Achieve Goals Through EPC Project Delivery
- For Large, Complex Initiatives, Program Management Is Hard to Beat
- Delivering the Value from Value Engineering Centers
- Rugged, Reliable Connectivity: Utilizing Mesh Network Technology on Construction Sites
- Packaging Wrapped in Tech
- Material Advantage
- Leading the Construction Conversation
- Tomorrow's Tech and Trends for Construction
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Districts Award Contracts to Burns & McDonnell
- Burns & McDonnell Joins Military Department to Break Ground on New Readiness Center on Fort Carson...
- Burns & McDonnell Completes Design and Construction for New Electrical Substation in the Pacific No...
- Burns & McDonnell Names 16 New Principals to Company Leadership Group
- Careers & the Disabled - Veterans Issue: Prioritizing Veteran Hires
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks No. 1 Among Top Design Firms in Colorado and Wyoming
- Burns & McDonnell Posts Solid Performance in 2019 ENR Rankings
- City of Emporia Dedicates Renovated Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Kerrie Greenfelder Elected to Two-Year Term on Society of Women Engineers Board of Directors
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks No. 1 on 2019 List of Top Design Firms in New England
Send Us a Note
Randy Griffin President 816-822-3308