Electrical Transmission & Distribution
The location of a substation or alignment of a transmission line is as important as the design and construction of the structure itself. Our in-house team can take your projects through the complexities of regulatory approvals, public opinion and changing technology.
We combine extensive local and national experience routing, siting and obtaining permits for all project types through all environments, from rugged, remote terrain to crowded urban installations. Our experience includes assessing project costs, constructability, environmental considerations and other key factors.
Our permitting work includes numerous services for multistate projects that benefit from our broad knowledge of regulatory changes and our relationships with the full range of stakeholder organizations and regulatory agencies at all levels.
You May Also Like:
- The Changing Landscape of Solar Siting and Permitting
- Navigating Urban Infrastructure Project Constraints
- A Better Route: How to Conduct a Transparent, Defensible Evaluation Process
- Overcoming Obstacles in Rural Electrification
- Land Use Options for Urban Transmission Corridors
- Next Generation Trails and Community Gardens: Changing the Public Perception of Transmission Lines
- Technical Q&A: Using an Integrated Team to Conquer FERC Order 1000 Routing
- Public Process Narrows Options from Trillions to One
- Going Mobile
- From Tortoises to Transmission Lines
Send Us a Note
Kristi Wise Project Manager 816-822-3598