A complex regulatory climate. Innovative funding sources. Competing priorities. Achieving public consensus.
Our transportation and environmental specialists can turn your challenges into solutions.
Supporting Your Plans for Transportation Funding
In the competitive climate for federal funds, it's getting harder to be heard. We can assist you in leveraging your dollars to achieve your transportation goals.
Our experienced planning and design staff work seamlessly with each other to feasibly integrate state-of-the-art transportation design into the built and natural environment. Our mission is to best position you for inclusion in your respective regional Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
Today's environmental challenges are greater than ever before. Location studies require that your transportation consultant offer the full spectrum of services to evaluate the impacts that new and improved transportation systems have on the world around us.
Our team is nationally recognized for its experience and capabilities to guide you through the myriad regulatory processes at all levels of government.
You May Also Like:
- Transportation Planning Must Head in New Directions
- Mastering Master Planning
- Using War Games as a Business Consulting Strategy in Transportation
- EPC Is Accelerating Its Impact on the Transportation Industry
- Finding Value Within a Department of Transportation’s Existing Wealth of Data
- California Explores the Essential Elements of Climate-Safe Infrastructure
- Traffic Microsimulation Technologies Map Out the Road Ahead
- Smart Infrastructure Tomorrow Requires Scenario Planning Today
- John Talks Tech
- Lights, Camera, Interaction!
- Burns & McDonnell Names New Transportation Leader
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell names new global transportation head
- Mass Transit: Burns & McDonnell will support L.A. Metro with environmental efforts
- California Construction News: L.A. Metro selects Burns & McDonnell to provide environmental compliance services
- Two Burns & McDonnell Projects Recognized for Engineering Excellence by Missouri Chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies
- Design-Build Transportation Work Drives Omaha Growth for Burns & McDonnell
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell takes home 3 Capstone real estate awards
- Kansas City Star: Burns & McDonnell to lead team studying northward extension for KC streetcar
- Kansas City Star: Big trucks won't get stuck under these Kansas Turnpike bridges
- TR News: Telling Our Stories Powerfully, One Data Set at a Time
Send Us a Note
Ben Biller Vice President 816-822-3479