- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Alternative Delivery for Transportation
- Ports & Maritime
- Trails & Pathways
- Transportation Planning & Policy
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
Telecommunications connects your work to the critical needs of your communities. It is the backbone that makes the driving issues of our day possible, from sustainability and decarbonization projects to redundant and reliable power.
Your drive to meet those demands is part of our passion. It’s why we do the work we do. We work with you to solve the challenges of how to improve communications with faster, more reliable, more secure networks. We help you dive into your data and see new paths toward efficient and effective operations.
We build infrastructure and execute complex programs and projects with an approach that works with your specific needs. Our solutions are designed to meet your utility where it is today and help you move your network toward where you need it to be in the future.
Experience That Matters in Complex Telecom Initiatives
Our multidisciplinary team covers every angle of critical telecom infrastructure projects, from consulting and planning to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licensing and permitting, from design, procurement and project controls to construction and commissioning.
For every type of project — communication site infrastructure, fiber-optic infrastructure, mission-critical networks, utility automation, wireless networks or analytics evaluation — our team identifies the solution that fits, evaluates the necessary steps to get it off the ground, and buttons up the final effort so that your operation moves forward seamlessly.
With our integrated engineer-procure-construct (EPC) project delivery, we can guide you through packet network transformation, execute capital investment programs, build fleets of new towers or fiber-optic networks, map your assets and establish data collection systems, all with a goal of efficient telecommunications systems backed up with redundancy and reliability.
Telecom Tools & Techniques Focused on the Future
We provide the full spectrum of system implementation, including field integration and lab testing. We utilize cutting-edge 3D scanning technology, data mapping, analytic models and proof-of-concept evaluations to help you make critical decisions before your project is off the ground as well as after it’s in operation.
Our team applies experience and analysis to help you determine a path that achieves technical, regulatory and operational criteria, whether you’re looking for long-term evolution (LTE) solutions, IEC 61850 integration, radio frequency (RF) studies or project delivery comparisons.