To meet the complex demands of today’s learning environments, our integrated design and construction team works to maximize flexibility while meeting your immediate campus needs. From planning concepts for effective student/faculty interaction to technology integration that enables seamless collaboration and peer-to-peer learning, our work is focused on creating dynamic spaces that enable student success. Our experience includes research facilities, classrooms, administrative and faculty offices, and dormitories for institutions of all sizes, across the country and around the world.
You May Also Like:
- Missourian: UM moves forward with $220 million research facility
- Burns & McDonnell Hires Industry Leader to Expand Architecture Services in Texas
- Burns & McDonnell Expands Global Facilities Team in the Southeast with Promotion of Nathan Newman
- Office Giants: Technology is giving office workers the chance to play musical chairs
- Engineering News-Record: The Top 100 Green Designers and Contractors - New Standards Beyond Buildin...
- Mason Elementary, Pleasant Ridge High School Win Burns & McDonnell Battle of the Brains
Send Us a Note
Joel Jacobsen Architectural Director 816-349-6783