By digitizing electrical distribution data, distribution automation (DA) enables utilities to see deep inside the grid, monitoring each asset from the substation level to the consumer’s door. Improved management of energy usage data and auto-restoration of power to consumers reduce outage times and maintain a higher level of power reliability. We bring the experience of building not only distribution systems, but also field area network (FAN) communications overlays integrated with distribution management systems (DMS) and intelligent devices in the field.
We can help deploy your network, program devices, and consult on overall schemes to use your electrical distribution data to maximize efficiency across your grid. Also, our PowerAlly solution is a custom-engineered, vendor-neutral tool for intelligent power management.
You May Also Like:
- Private Utility Networks Look for Solutions for a More Flexible Future
- The Power to Predict the Future
- Changing Frequencies
- Putting Advanced Data to Work
- Electricity's New Reality: The Balancing Act
- To Rightsize the Grid, We Must Oversize the Grid
- A Systematic Approach Using Distribution Data to Optimize the Grid
Send Us a Note
Meghan Calabro Distribution Modernization Director 816-823-6006