- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Deicing & Glycol Recycling
- Electric Aviation
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
Speed to market can make or break a consumer product. We can help you design and procure the systems you need to bring your new line to fruition, from supply chain management and material handling to processing and packaging.
Through our integrated team approach, we enable flexibility to successfully meet all engineering and environmental needs, from pre-capital consulting and master planning to preliminary engineering through procurement, construction, startup and commissioning.
Engineering & Design-Build Services
A tight connection between your engineering team and your construction team will deliver the best project results. Your design team follows its work from design through construction, checking that every step meets your project intent. Our construction team evaluates constructability early in the project and throughout project planning and execution.
Our design-build and engineer-procure-construct (EPC) processes achieve efficient progress, superior quality and a predictable outcome for your project, with safe, on-time and on-budget performance. We manage safety, cost, schedule and quality with proven procedures and experienced leadership. Safety is paramount, and we implement Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practices.
The competitive market for consumer goods means your lines must align with your facility plans. We have the experience to connect your planning with your process design, making sure your plant functions in an integrated fashion.
Our experience includes evaluating packaging scenarios to help you select the best plant for the line, choose the right equipment manufacturers or determine the best flow through a plant. We can handle all material and ingredient types and all packaging scenarios.
We can also help you develop a pilot system, then roll it out to plants nationwide, capitalizing on efficiencies of scale and experience.
Fast-Track Design Offers a Clean Start for Production of New Product
Burns & McDonnell
Managing risk in new product production is key to a profitable outcome. When a personal care products manufacturer wanted to introduce a new body wash to its portfolio, it needed a new manufacturing process to operate within an existing and predetermined production space, all while meeting an aggressive schedule.
Collaboration and Planning Drive Success for Construction Projects
Burns & McDonnell
By defining key project elements and engaging multiple parties early, construction managers can deliver projects in a steady and predictable manner.
Reliable Facilities for Your Trusted Consumer Brands