Electrical Transmission & Distribution
Your power delivery system is increasingly complex; at the same time, your customers’ expectations are increasingly challenging. Our experience planning, designing and constructing these complex systems throughout the world means we can bring together all the components in a safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable manner.
Transmission and Distribution Partnerships
Creating a successful project requires a partner who has the experience and proven track record to safely deliver on time while skillfully controlling costs and project cash flows. Our team of professionals has undertaken a diverse range of projects, from transmission lines that span vast distances to specialized gas-insulated substations that deliver critical electric power where and when it is needed.
We take project details into account from the beginning stages of planning and design all the way to construction completion. Teams with strong project knowledge and management skills bring comprehensive and intuitive solutions to your issues. Whether we’re providing design-build/engineer-procure-construct (EPC) project delivery, applying intelligent project controls, leading your program management effort or designing a 500-kV underground project, we’ll have the right team for the job.
It’s important to us that you feel like a true partner in the process, so you always have control of your project and the outcomes. Let us show you how our innovations in transmission, distribution, substation and network design make you successful.
Susquehanna-Roseland Project - PPL
Capitalizing on the Value of the Grid: Becoming the Next Generation (NxG) Utility
Smart Cities: The Future Will See You Now
You May Also Like:
- Smart Grid Demonstration Project
- Northwest Transmission Line
- Transmission System Modernization
- Sunrise Powerlink Project
- Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project
- Transmission and Substation EPC Projects
- Bernese Substation Development
- Short Circuit & Protective Device Coordination Study
- Susquehanna-Roseland Project - PPL
- Understanding the Future of Private Utility Network Technologies
- Grid Modernization: Strong, Smart, Sustainable
- Utility Workforce Challenges Can Become Partnership Opportunities
- Co-Location Brings Project Efficiency
- For Large, Complex Initiatives, Program Management Is Hard to Beat
- Supply Chain Challenges Facing U.S. Offshore Wind Projects
- Vertical Farming Poses a Load of Questions for Utilities to Address
- Surging Ahead With Fluid Delivery
- Security Technology Is Not Enough
- Interconnection Considerations for Solar Project Site Selection
- T&D World: The Impact of 5G on Utilities Starts Now
- T&D World: Necessity the Mother of Invention: Is Grid Modernization Reducing Dependence on Utilitie...
- T&D World: Location, Location, Location: Does It Still Hold in Electric Transmission?
- T&D World: Like Riding a Bicycle: Demand Fluctuation and Electricity Storage
- T&D World: Burns & McDonnell Completes Quenett Creek Substation
- Burns & McDonnell Names 16 New Principals to Company Leadership Group
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks No. 1 Among Top Design Firms in Colorado and Wyoming
- Burns & McDonnell Posts Solid Performance in 2019 ENR Rankings
- The Dalles Chronicle: New Substation in TD Celebrated
- Network: Creating a digital twin
Send Us a Note
Nathan Turner T&D Sales & Regional Operations Director 816-823-7078