Electrical Transmission & Distribution
Safe, reliable and affordable electric power requires creativity and innovation. Our extensive experience in finding new solutions for traditional overhead transmission challenges leads the industry in providing for the future.
From simple structure relocations to large, complex transmission projects, our engineers have traversed deserts to mountains to crowded urban streets. Our technical experience covers 69-kV to 500-kV projects involving wood, steel and concrete structure design. We leverage that experience to find unique solutions for each project and provide all the services needed through each step in the process. Our program management and design-build/engineer-procure-construct (EPC) teams deliver projects with outstanding schedule and budget performance.
We work in partnership with you to deliver projects quickly and efficiently, resulting in a safe, reliable and affordable power supply for the public. We listen to what you need and deliver it, acting as an extension of your staff and seeing each solution through to project completion.
We're experienced in every facet of power delivery, from routing, permitting and public involvement to foundation and structure design through construction. Our experienced engineers and scientists also perform a full range of studies to help you get the most out of existing facilities. These studies include lightning analysis to improve reliability, conductor selection studies, transmission upgrade and feasibility studies, asset evaluation and system operational-policy studies.
Northwest Transmission Line
Power to the People
Blog: Applying Totex to Electric and Gas Transmission and Distribution Assets
You May Also Like:
- Northwest Transmission Line
- Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project
- Transmission and Substation EPC Projects
- Bernese Substation Development
- Susquehanna-Roseland Project - PPL
- Christina Lake Area Development
- New England East-West Solution Program
- Gibson-Brown-Reid Transmission Line
- OG&E Woodward to Centennial 138-kV Line
- Surging Ahead With Fluid Delivery
- Protecting Wildlife With a Habitat Conservation Plan
- Avian-Friendly Approaches to Power Lines
- A Better Route: How to Conduct a Transparent, Defensible Evaluation Process
- Three CIP Modifications from the NERC Standard Drafting Team 2016-02
- The Case for Stronger Grid Interconnections in Canada
- Power in the Eye of the Storm
- Land Use Options for Urban Transmission Corridors
- Crowdsourcing the Next Generation Utility
- Next Generation Trails and Community Gardens: Changing the Public Perception of Transmission Lines
- T&D World: Transmission Challenges in a Louisiana Bayou
- Engineering News-Record: Hurricane-Hit Islands Look to Jump to Modern Power Grids
- T&D World: High-Powered Conversion
- T&D World: Happy Trails in Your Community
- Tap into Morristown: Jersey Central Power & Light Project Earns Recognition
- ENR New England: Excellence in Safety Award and Best Energy/Industrial — Interstate Reliability Pro...
- Engineering News-Record New England: Best Project Winners Announced
- Public Utilities Fortnightly: Energy People - Ken Gerling
- ENR New York: NJ Utility Turns Switch on Billion-Dollar Rewire
- Lewiston-Auburn Sun Journal: How does CMP get power lines across the river? Line gun
Send Us a Note
Jake Merriman Department Manager 816-822-3289