Efficiency and effectiveness are central to your business strategy. Sustainability efforts apply that strategy to your community and your environment.
We can help you select and implement smart, sustainable solutions that integrate with your long-term business goals.
Moving You Forward in an Uncertain Environment
A sustainable approach meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It maintains the balance between the social, environmental and economic aspects of business.
Our team can help you incorporate measures that effect real environmental change, putting you among the leading-edge companies that are increasingly implementing and promoting sustainability programs.
"Green" talk is everywhere. We can help you identify cost-effective, practical efforts that can position you to meet the expectations of your employees, customers or investors, both now and in the future.
Sustainability Guidance Based on Solid Experience
Sustainability is not new to Burns & McDonnell. Under various names, it has been a part of our culture since 1898, through our first efforts to help communities achieve a clean, safe water supply. We now have more than 7,000 engineers, architects, scientists and technologists with expertise in providing sustainable solutions in all the industries we serve. More than 260 of our professionals have achieved Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) accredited professional status, and more than 280 are certified as Envision Sustainability Professionals (ENV SPs).
Whether your business is in the utility, process, transportation, aviation, manufacturing, healthcare or government sector, Burns & McDonnell can help you identify and implement sustainable solutions to move your business forward.
You May Also Like:
- Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project
- Packaged Hybrid CHP Plant
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility Report & Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Voluntary Reporting of Greenhouse Gases
- Independence Utilities Center
- Joint Dining Facility
- Thornton Wes Brown Water Treatment Plant Expansion
- LCDR Otis Vincent Tolbert Joint Intelligence Operations Center
- Solar Site Feasibility Study
- Education City Student Housing Complex
- Navigating the Complexities of Vehicle Electrification at Multiunit Dwellings
- Sustaining the Earth Through Utility Innovations
- How Utilities Can Make Renewables Profitable
- Robust Energy Analysis Will Be Crucial for Future of Electrification
- Living in an Innovation Neighborhood
- Powering the Data Machine: The Path to Faster, Smarter and More Sustainable Data Centers
- Sustaining Opportunity, Growing Success
- The Growing Sustainable Water Infrastructure Movement
- Energy Storage: Reviewing Technologies in Play as Industry Evolves
- Design Sustainability into Your Airfield Construction Project
- Burns & McDonnell to Support Environmental Efforts for Los Angeles Transit Agency
- Baking & Snack: Bakers look to save energy and money by targeting certification from LEED and other organizations
- Tidal Forces of Change: Jeffrey Casey, UK director of business development at Burns & McDonnell, examines the four D's that are creating utility disruption and offers some ideas to stop utilities from being left behind.
- DISA Global Operations Headquarters Secures ACEC Award in Illinois
- Food Engineering: Lack of specific LEED certification for food processing creates challenges
- Building Design + Construction: A More Intense Shade of Green
- Independence Utilities Center Earns LEED Platinum Designation
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell takes home 3 Capstone real estate awards
- DBIA: Excellence in Design 2016 - Burns McDonnell
- Office Giants: Technology is giving office workers the chance to play musical chairs
Send Us a Note
Stephanie Graham Sustainability Manager 816-349-6873