What traffic control methods will improve capacity and reduce accidents? Will an investment in roadway improvements pay off in reduced congestion during rush hour? Our traffic engineering services include simulations, capacity analysis, traffic impact studies and signal design answer questions like these, to help you best evaluate strategies, allocate resources and develop the safest, most efficient transportation systems possible.
You May Also Like:
- Civil + Structural Engineer: 10-Dimensional: Mike DeBacker
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell names new global transportation head
- Burns & McDonnell Names New Transportation Leader
- Mass Transit: Burns & McDonnell will support L.A. Metro with environmental efforts
- California Construction News: L.A. Metro selects Burns & McDonnell to provide environmental complia...
- Design-Build Transportation Work Drives Omaha Growth for Burns & McDonnell
- Kansas City Star: Burns & McDonnell to lead team studying northward extension for KC streetcar
- TR News: Telling Our Stories Powerfully, One Data Set at a Time
- Kansas City Business Journal: Interchange paves way for BNSF intermodal facility, more than 13K jobs
- Burns & McDonnell creates new Transportation and Water Infrastructure Divisions
Send Us a Note
Ben Biller Vice President 816-822-3479