The transportation systems that will enable tomorrow’s smart cities to thrive require extensive thought and preparation. Long-range plans can extend decades into the future, and developing these policies and engaging the public can be daunting tasks.
Our strategic consulting services prepare you for what’s to come. By helping define your vision, improve business practices, and create a culture of innovation, we help you meet future challenges.
We’ll support you with strategic master planning services that look beyond incremental change and focus on emerging trends that will have the greatest impact on the transportation industry. Our services include project prioritization, feasibility studies, economic analyses, grant writing and assistance with regulatory processes at all levels of government to keep your project moving forward. We help you manage change, develop funding campaigns, communicate the economic benefits of transportation improvements, and develop the relationships that enable you to secure public support and funding.
You May Also Like:
- Transportation Planning Must Head in New Directions
- Mastering Master Planning
- Using War Games as a Business Consulting Strategy in Transportation
- EPC Is Accelerating Its Impact on the Transportation Industry
- Finding Value Within a Department of Transportation’s Existing Wealth of Data
- California Explores the Essential Elements of Climate-Safe Infrastructure
- Traffic Microsimulation Technologies Map Out the Road Ahead
- Smart Infrastructure Tomorrow Requires Scenario Planning Today
- John Talks Tech
- Lights, Camera, Interaction!
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell names new global transportation head
- Burns & McDonnell Names New Transportation Leader
- Mass Transit: Burns & McDonnell will support L.A. Metro with environmental efforts
- California Construction News: L.A. Metro selects Burns & McDonnell to provide environmental complia...
- Two Burns & McDonnell Projects Recognized by Missouri ACEC Chapter
- Design-Build Transportation Work Drives Omaha Growth for Burns & McDonnell
- Kansas City Business Journal: Burns & McDonnell takes home 3 Capstone real estate awards
- Kansas City Star: Burns & McDonnell to lead team studying northward extension for KC streetcar
- Kansas City Star: Big trucks won't get stuck under these Kansas Turnpike bridges
- TR News: Telling Our Stories Powerfully, One Data Set at a Time
Send Us a Note
Meghan Jansen Department Manager 816-844-4640