- Transportation Planning & Policy
- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
Successfully planning transportation systems that meet public needs requires extensive collaboration and thoughtful preparation. Long-range planners look decades into the future to refine their vision. Our team provides detailed planning and analysis to guide decision-making and help projects move forward.
Our strategic planning services look beyond incremental change to focus on emerging trends and critical infrastructure needs that make the broadest impact on transportation. We help transportation agencies prepare for an uncertain future through professional facilitation and innovative scenario-planning tools. Our team can help you with the gamut of challenges, from determining your path toward vehicle electrification to identifying solutions that improve safety.
We have in-house specialists to examine and guide every stage of a project, from alignment studies and traffic modeling to capital improvement planning, economic analysis and funding studies.
Strategically Building Your Future
Our strategic consulting team helps you define and refine your vision, improve business practices and create a culture where innovation thrives. We have specialists in change management, scenario planning, government relations, funding campaigns, integrated communications and branding. We help you develop the relationships you need to communicate economic benefits and grow grassroots support for your transportation projects, as well as to secure the funding and community support that is critical to your success.
Data application is critical to many projects, especially in work designed to improve road safety. Realistic and actionable solutions are based on a range of data and innovative analysis approaches that help us design and build with safer mobility in mind.
We have experience guiding transportation agencies through the challenges of large-scale industry transitions like emissions reduction. We also collaborate with utilities, transit agencies and fleet operators on the path to electrification.
Engagement to Support Decisions
The voices and insights of interested and engaged parties must be used to shape supportable transportation project decisions. Through a combination of high-touch and high-tech engagement tools, our specialists lay a foundation for gathering and documenting critical feedback from interested parties across geographic and socioeconomic spectrums.
The careful collection and evaluation of such broad input can strengthen decisions about key transportation infrastructure initiatives. Using multiple paths and technologies — from visualizations and surveys to social media, branded websites and facilitated workshops — we help you coalesce what your stakeholders have to say.