- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Alternative Delivery for Transportation
- Ports & Maritime
- Trails & Pathways
- Transportation Planning & Policy
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
When you’ve got a plan for a new food or beverage line, you need a partner to make it happen. Our team has experience taking a range of food and beverage products from idea to prototype into full production.
Our seamless, integrated team approach brings all elements of your project together: pre-capital consulting, site selection, permitting, environmental remediation, water supply, wastewater, process design and integration, packaging, utilities, cogeneration, construction, startup and operator training.
We build food plants, and we do it well. But we can and will do more — with less. In food and consumer products processing, we retain what works, revamp what doesn’t, and build success where it matters most: throughout your operation.
We can take your new, expanded or retrofit plant project through every development stage, from ingredient receipt and storage to blending and mixing, raw material processing to recipe management. We’ll help you select and integrate the right equipment to achieve your quality expectations.
We’re familiar with standards and regulations. Our teams have experience with beverages, baked goods, cereals, snack foods, frozen foods and more. We contribute to your process design in ways that create efficiencies, from line sizing and heat transfer to building layout and HVAC capacity. We help you get up and running faster, improve your market competitiveness and enhance your margins.
Our team also assists in implementation of Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) compliance measures, helping you comply while staying focused on your core product manufacturing processes.
Our packaging experience can help you bring your desired systems together, streamlining equipment arrangements, minimizing downtime and seamlessly integrating outside-battery-limits components.
We understand how delays in packaging revamps can lead to missed opportunities. Our experience in procurement expediting and phased design and construction helps to mitigate the likelihood of schedule changes.
Our experience includes packaging lines for beverage lines up to 2,000 cans per minute, high-value dry ingredients requiring accuracy down to the gram, and a wide variety of snacks and frozen foods.