A multidisciplinary staff enables us to turn your industrial facility's needs into a working reality.
Design experience for manufacturing, institutional and commercial clients includes complex manufacturing plants, warehouses, laboratories and clean rooms, and metal plating shops. Our experience also includes industrial wastewater facilities.
Facilities such as central utility and combined heat and power plants make your operation more efficient. Our electrical transmission and distribution services ensure your facility has the efficient and reliable power you need.
Our Facility Engineering Services and Facility Operations Services consultants can help you maximize your operation's productivity. And our Lean Six Sigma master black belts can assist in implementing lean solutions that increase efficiency and eliminate waste and variation.
- Manufacturing & Plating Facility Consolidation
- Plating Facility Renovation
- Packaged Hybrid CHP Plant
- Refinery Cooling Water & Boiler Water Feed System
- Plating Facility
- Central Plant Master Plan Implementation
- GRU Energy Center South
- 345-kV Plant Tie Circuit
- Airport Central Heating & Cooling Utility Plant
- Campus Central Utility Plant
- Finding Order Among the Chaos
- Sparking Connections
- Article: Eyes in the Sky: Drone Info Is Shaping the Future
- Permitting Prerequisites
- Water and Wastewater Reuse: More Water Restrictions Meet More Options
- The Right Fit
- How It Works: Laser Scanning for Industrial Facilities
- Relieving Economic and Environmental Pressures with Energy Efficiency
- In His Element: Boiler Processes Fire Up John Connor's Imagination
- Reliability, Efficiency in Texas
- The Chattanoogan: Burns & McDonnell Opens Office on MLK Boulevard
- EC&M: Burns & McDonnell Grows Arizona Footprint with New Office in Pima County
- Burns & McDonnell Expands Capabilities in Mid-Atlantic Region
- Burns & McDonnell Growth Reflected on ENR Top 500 Rankings
- Burns & McDonnell Moves up to No. 9 on Widely-Watched ENR Top 500 Design Firms Ranking
- Burns & McDonnell Upgrading Climate Control Systems for Nuclear Security Facilities
- Burns & McDonnell Inc. Acquires AZCO INC.
- Construction Today: Victory of the Drones
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks 3rd on 2016 MEP Commissioning Giants Survey
- Burns & McDonnell Ranks 4th on 2015 MEP Giants Survey