- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Deicing & Glycol Recycling
- Electric Aviation
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
The desire to reduce labor costs, improve accuracy and safeguard the supply chain is driving distribution centers and manufacturing operations toward advanced automation. Extensive data analysis, careful evaluation of relevant business operations and seamless facility integration are essential for optimal operation of automated systems.
You need a partner that shares your vision for bringing these value-added, reliable processes into your operation successfully, helping shield you from labor market volatility. Our turnkey delivery model — with options for purchase or lease — assembles the components of technologically driven logistics into a single delivery pathway.
Your implementation benefits from:
- Integrated facilities and systems. We are a single-source design and construction partner with fully aligned teams using proven technology and equipment.
- Designed, delivered and commissioned automation. As a comprehensive engineering, procurement and construction team, we take systems from concept through startup.
- Partner-style collaboration. Our employee ownership model means we are committed to your success.
- Rapid-fit with commitment. Early commitment to schedule and cost supports confidence in project success.
- Comprehensive environmental control. Our work incorporates systems that produce temperatures designed for products and people.
Our experience includes a full range of distribution center and fulfillment center projects, including:
- Automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS) that can reduce employee paid walking time by 99%.
- Facilities with pallet, case and piece solutions that can produce up to 85% labor savings.
- Environmentally controlled facilities that improve retention through workplace safety and comfort.
We are one team made up of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning professionals. Our team supports the deployment of complex, fast-track approaches that will ultimately help you manage project risk, budgets and schedules.
Our goal is to create seamless integration for getting your operation online and to market faster.
Omnichannel Distribution Facility
Burns & McDonnell
The Jasco Products omnichannel distribution facility in Oklahoma City fulfills and distributes over 100,000 consumer product orders each day. To improve fulfillment operations, speed and order accuracy, Jasco turned to Burns & McDonnell to develop, design and build its new automated material handling system.
The Future Is Now: Integrating Robots into Your Plant Processes Makes Sense Like Never Before
Burns & McDonnell
As technology grows smarter, more versatile and more affordable, manufacturers across industries and in plants of all sizes look for new opportunities to reduce costs and improve workplace safety using a wide range of machine processes and applications.
ManuFUTURING: Smarter, Faster, Innovative Facilities